Power Flushing Central Heating Systems
Power flushing is required whenever a new boiler is fitted to an existing radiator central heating system and provides the perfect way to ensure that all the old dirt, grime and sludge that will have built up within the radiators is removed.
Having your central heating system power flushed results in it being able to operate back at its maximum efficiency. The process is completed using a state of the art power flusher and can be completed without causing any mess within your house.
See how easy and effective the M&M power flushing is video
The M&M Power flushing process follows the procedure below
- The power flushing equipment is towed to your property
- Dust sheets are laid throughout the property
- The flusher is connected to the xxx
- Water is flushed through the radiators until the water that is exhausted has become clear thus indicating that all the sludge has been removed
- The equipment is disconnected
- The dust sheets are removed and the boiler is started
- A physical check is conducted of the heating system